The #RockAndRollHOF just announced this year’s noms and it’s about time to let some of them in! Plus, #KatyPerry says goodbye, #Banksy’s self destruct controversy, and why Bruno Mars hired Ed Sheeran
The Nominations for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame are in and it's about time they let a few of these artists in. Like LL Cool J who has been nominated 5 TIMES! yeah. anyway, here are the rest of the noms...
- The Cure (second nomination)
- Def Leppard (first nomination)
- Devo (first nomination)
- Janet Jackson (third nomination)
- John Prine (first nomination)
- Kraftwerk (fifth nomination)
- LL Cool J (fifth nomination)
- MC5 (fourth nomination)
- Radiohead (second nomination)
- Rage Against the Machine (second nomination)
- Roxy Music (first nomination)
- Rufus & Chaka Khan (third nomination)
- Stevie Nicks (already an inductee with Fleetwood Mac, but first solo nomination)
- Todd Rundgren (first nomination)
- The Zombies (fourth nomination)
Speaking of music news, Katy Perry says she is taking a break from music. Officially. “I’m not going to go straight into making another record. I feel like I’ve done a lot. I feel like I’ve rung the bell of being a pop star very loudly, and I’m very grateful for that.”
Banksy's Girl with Balloon painting was ALWAYS set to "self destruct" if it went to auction... This is according to BANKSY!
"You know you've made it when you can hire Ed Sheeran to sing at your birthday" and that's exactly what Bruno Mars did. He jokingly hired Ed Sheeran to sing at his birthday party and the video is funny. but seriously. I want this.